Thirty Seven

 



I have been living on this Earth for 37 years. Ain't an easy journey, tho, but definitely it is truly wonderful. 

I am grateful for everything that ever happened in my whole life.

I thank you Allah Almighty for everything, for sadness and joys, for brokenhearted and happiness moments, for sickness and healthy, for pain and merries moments, I truly believe that there is always 'khair' in everything.

As I enter this 37 of my life, I pray that may Allah grant me everything that I long for since ages, grant me what I wish for. Amen yaa Allah.

Happiest birthday to me! I deserve all the goodness and happiness in this world! Be gracious, be bold, be brave, be stronger than ever, be beautiful inside and outside, be healthy, be rich, be cool, be the winner, be a warrior! 

Keep alive, there is so much more fun things to do, there is milliona more books to read, there is thousands more movie and series to watch, there is plenty places to explore, there is many more food to eat!

Once again, happy birthday 🌻🌼πŸ₯³πŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸͺ·πŸŽ‚πŸ§šπŸ»‍♀️πŸ‘‘πŸ’πŸ’ƒ✨❤️πŸ’–πŸŒ³


Home, Lombok, April 28, 2024

Xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts