H A P P Y




Few months ago, when I sat in musholla after doing the Ashar prayer, my friend came in. Suddenly, he asked me, "Yanet, are you happy?"

At that time, I did not answered about what he was asking. I said to him, "Why are you asking me that question?" I threw him back with question. I guessed he gave me that question because at that time I looked very tired after I had finished my work.

"I am just asking," he said.
"Do you want me to answer your question? Absolutely, I think the happiest woman in this universe is me. Why? Because I could not count on the blessings on my whole life. I am very happy because I always have a deepest gratitude to Allah, no matter what the circumstances."

As simple as that way to have a long life happiness in our life.

After every scars, sadness, grief, bruisses, shattered, , , , Yes I am alive. And ocean and mountain thanks to Allah. What a wonderful life I have.


This image was taken from www.makeitbalance.co.uk

Comments

Popular Posts