Happy Birthday To Me, A Weed in Wild Forest





Pardon for this narcism


Today is my 29th birthday. Nothing special, as usual.
No cake, no candle blowing, no gift. I never make this day become more special than any other day.
My birthday is just like a reminder that I am actually getting older. In my 29th birthday, I wish I will be much wiser than before. And I do hope I will be a rich woman with abundance amount of money so I can buy books everyday and everytime I want. LOL.

Happy birthday to me, a weed in wild forest. Keep growing, keep evolving, keep flourishing.

Thanks Allah for this life I’m living.

Comments

  1. On February 26, 2015 Initiative 71 became a law in Washington, D.C. This allowed adults to possess two ounces or less of marijuana; grow within their primary residence up to six marijuana plants, no more than three of which are mature; Transfer one ounce or less of marijuana to another person as long as: (1) no money, goods, or services are exchanged; and (2) the recipient is 21 years of age or older; and Consumer marijuana on a private property. Weed was finally recreationally legalized in Washington, D.C. but with these regulations, how can someone get weed in Washington, D.C.? The regulations confused a lot of people in the district and a vibrant Washington, D.C. marijuana market was formed. There are multiple ways for people to how get weed in Washington, D.C. both in the medical marijuana market and the recreational weed market. How to get weed in DC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts